Papa always says, "Who loves ......" The kids say a name in our family and everyone raises their hand and says... "We Do!!" They love it. My favorite is when they say Papa.
Yea, new posts! I love it and your new blog look is super cute too! You guys are the best grandparents and you have some very cute grandkids too! Love ya!
I love that picture and that little game he plays with them! Too cute! It was so good to talk with you the other day....although, we need to catch up more! I guess I will be seeing you soon though! yeah!!!
3 comments:
That is sweet. It makes your heart feel good!
Yea, new posts! I love it and your new blog look is super cute too! You guys are the best grandparents and you have some very cute grandkids too! Love ya!
I love that picture and that little game he plays with them! Too cute! It was so good to talk with you the other day....although, we need to catch up more! I guess I will be seeing you soon though! yeah!!!
Post a Comment